These terms and conditions of sale apply to the purchase of products and services by fax, telephone, e-mail and via the www.electron-max.com website managed by ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela Via Francesco Ferrucci 518 D Int 2- 59100 Prato (PO)
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirelaand the Customer shall be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela This acceptance is tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares that he/she has read all the information provided to him/her during the purchase procedure, and that he/she fully accepts the general and payment conditions set out below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he/she shall print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order, is excluded.
Terms of purchase
4. The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalogue of www.electron-max.com at the time the order is placed and which can be viewed online at the address (URL) www.electron-max.com, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in colour, size, and accessories shown in the picture. All the support information for the purchase are intended as simple generic information material, not referring to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with www.electron-max.com. The message contains all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela will promptly notify the Customer.
Methods of payment
7. Advance Bank Transfer/Postal Account: in case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, www.electron-max.com undertakes to keep the product of your interest for a few days at a blocked price, the time normally necessary for the conclusion of the practices of currency transfer.
Account holder: ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela
The goods ordered will only be sent once the amount due has been credited to the bank account of ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. If this deadline is exceeded, the order will be considered automatically cancelled. The reason for the bank transfer must include:
- the reference number of the order;
- the date the order was placed;
- the name and surname of the person placing the order.
8. Purchases through PayPal In case of purchase of goods with PayPal payment method, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of the purchase made.
10.1 In case of cancellation of the order, either by the Customer or in case of non-acceptance of the same by www.electron-max.com at the same time as the cancellation, the amount relating to the cancelled goods will be credited back to the customer's PayPal account. The time required for the amount to be credited back to the payment instrument chosen within the PayPal account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the PayPal account, under no circumstances may ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirelabe held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in the actual crediting depending on PayPal or the banking system.
10.3 At no time during the purchase process is ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela able to know the purchaser's credit card information or the financial information of the PayPal account. Under no circumstances can ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties when paying for products purchased on Www.electron-max.com.
24. All products sold by www.electron-max.com are covered by the conventional manufacturer's warranty and by the 24-month warranty for conformity defects, pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05. In order to benefit from the assistance under warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice (or the delivery note) which he will receive by e-mail in electronic PDF format. Exercise of the Warranty may involve requesting assistance from authorised service centres in the territory and/or following the procedures illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging.
25. The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided according to the procedures illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging. If, following intervention by an Authorised Service Centre, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and repair required by the Authorised Service Centre, as well as transport costs, if borne by ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela
26. The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05 shall apply to products presenting a conformity defect, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided for in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for private consumers (natural persons who purchase goods for purposes not related to their professional activity, or make a purchase without indicating a VAT number on the order form). In case of lack of conformity, ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela provides, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity of the product by repair / replacement or reduction of the price, until the termination of the contract. If, following intervention by an Authorised Service Centre, the defect does not prove to be a conformity defect pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/05, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration required by the Authorised Service Centre, as well as transport costs if incurred by ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela
27. Replacements in the event of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery) shall be made only if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The time required to replace or repair the product depends exclusively on the manufacturer's policies.
28. In the event that, for any reason, is unable to return to its customer a product under warranty (repaired or replaced), ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela may proceed at its own discretion to refund the amount paid taking into account the use of the goods or replace it with a product of equal or superior characteristics.
29. The time required to repair or replace the product depends exclusively on the manufacturer's policies and no damage can be claimed from ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela for any delays in repair or replacement.
30. In cases where the application of the warranties provides for the return of the product, the goods must be returned by the Customer in their original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend that you put it in a second box, should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
The Customer will be provided with an authorisation number for the return of the product (RMA) which must be indicated on the outside of the packaging, following the instructions provided directly in the relative authorisation e-mail.
ATTENTION: www.electron-max.com staff are not authorised to collect goods whose packaging does not bear the RMA number.
31. Any complaints must be addressed to ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela Via Francesco Ferrucci 518 D Int 2- 59100 Prato (PO)
32. The sales contract between the Customer and ELECTRON- MAXX di Popa Mirela is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the court of reference of his/her municipality of residence; in all other cases, the competent court shall be the court of jurisdiction.